Thursday 7 January 2010

I am going to start writing my essays after this, but I needed to write. I am trying not to be excited about moving out into my own flat, because I dont want to jinx it.. but I am totally awesomely excited! I have been waiting for this for so so long, to have my own space, and my own life. I cant wait!

Went to the doctors today, nearly fell over three times in the ice.. I hate that feeling. But I got there and back, and even went to Tesco for chicken and lightbulbs. I succeeded and am now in warm of my house, watching some Law and Order, because its just too good! I'm wearing my deerstalker hat and I have a blanket over me, so I'm quite toasty. The doctor was great today, havent met him before but he actually made some time for me to chat to him and I felt in town minds when I left; teary because someone had made some time to talk and also to make me feel better but also teary because, well I dont know. But still the good part was the bigger part, so that was nice. AND I've finally got my inhaler, two days without it and my chest has been so so tight. Could barely breathe last night.. but I was fine afterwards. Chris was off work yesterday, so we watched Coraline and Inglorious Basterds. Coraline was great, but Inglorious Basterds.. I wasnt too taken with. I wouldnt say I disliked it, but I didnt like it either honestly.

Just waiting for him to come home today, safely! I hate this weather, I mean it looks great and its pretty, but its so dangerous to be driving about on the ice. My area hasnt been gritted, so it makes it hard to travel about, unless you walk to the main roads.

Right, must plough on!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh where are you moving!! You definitely should be excited :D x

    ReplyDelete