Tuesday 5 January 2010

Sitting in the living room in my student house, I'm a bit lonely, but I am attempting to make time pass. I should be sorting these essays out, I am NOT doing another all nighter, no way. I make myself ill doing stupid things like that.
I need to tidy my bed room, seeing as thats my main living space, and its the size of a match box.. but we are going to see a flat on friday, and also next friday after that, pretty excited about it, hopefully we'll have the money for the bond. and the first months rent. =( im worried about it, and seeing as my contract ends in Feb, and I dont have anywhere to go after that, its pretty important. The agency fees are a problem too. I might have to borrow the money, but i dont know where from.. I'm pretty stressed about it. And these essays, and the Fayre coming up.

I'm looking forward to the vintage fayre, I havent done nearly enough, and I dont think things will definitely sell.. I dont know what price to put on my drawings or embroidery. Siobhan is powering through the jewellery making, and has sold one already! I'm thinking I'll do the essays during the day and embroidery through the evening. I really wish I had a job. I've been applying but no answers yet. I'm hoping I dont have to sell anything to get the money for the bond. Hopefully, I'll have it all by the end of Feb. I'm relying on the bond from this house and also my loan. We're aiming for something much lower than 450 now, and we're really interested in the basement flat near to Rohan's flat, mainly cos its not a bad area to be in and near to town for transport to uni.

I'm definitely hating the recession, I have jewellery I could sell, but no one to sell it to. Maybe ebay would be a good call. I dont really have anything thats of value.. I'm a student!
I am praying (not literally) for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment