Thursday 21 January 2010

Things arent quite right. Its a bit weird. But honestly, I cant help the situation at all.
I'm worried. And I shouldnt be worrying so much, but I am. But if you could see it from my point of view, you'd change your mind. My best friend in the whole wide world, betrayed me so badly, I cannot find forgiveness. Some things, you should never ever forgive. It gives that person the idea that they can treat others like that and get away with it. I wish I'd said something, to show my friend that I was hurt so badly. I cant repair that feeling, it'll always be there. I cant look back on those awesome times together, because they were ruined by that act. They are not the same person after that. You cant be fond of a person who is clearly without morals. Some things "sorry" cant fix.

My mother had an abusive relationship, and although she can hold her head up high, and show she is still alive, she does not wish to forgive. If you asked her, she would give you that simple opinion.
Please, I'm worried for you, and I cant reach you because it just would be too awkward. I'm hoping you'll see it from my view. I dont want to have to be fretting over safety when shit like this can be prevented so damn easily. I'll reiterate, you cant trust anyone. I couldnt trust the best friend I'd ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment