Thursday 17 December 2009

Aloneeee

I'm on my own again today, boooooooo. I hate being lonely. I have nothing to do. Apart from those essays. But seriously, so so boring. I'm not sure of how to write them either, seeing as I missed the tutorials due to being ill. I need to chat to Tim or Alex to tell me how to start the damn things.

Tomorrow is going to suck, Chris is out til late in the night, for a work's christmas event thing. Which is totally awesome, cos he deserves the time to relax and have a good time! But I'm used to being picked up at like 3 and then hanging out with him.. so I'll be on my own longer for tomorrow and I've read all my damn books. Bleh. I'll have to figure out SOMETHING to do. What I need is glue, some card, more embroidery thread, some seed beads, and felt. Oh and batteries for my tiny sewing machine. Then I could get adequately occupied. I'm so all over the place when its comes to concentrating. I'm a bit rubbish at it really, I need someone to push me in the right direction.. I used to be pretty good, but I think my tablets make me a bit scatter brained. My concentration is shot and I forget a lot of things. But nothing I cant deal with.

I want to do some embroidery. Oh and I ALSO need some plain cloth, to stitch on.. I've got some nice quotes to stitch. And I just want to get it done. Need to borrow some money from Chris for my craft supplies, I have literally NOTHING. Booooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment