Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas was fun, I had a lot of money to contribute to the flat, and I'm so pleased. I have my very own iron and new tea towels with cupcakes on! And Dad bought me a hard drive.. so excited haha

Spending some time with my nan and granch, he is sleeping because we've decided to watch Top Gear and he hates Richard Hammond. haha on a related note, I once had a dream that I was a mouse and Richard Hammond stole my wedding dress. I have no idea why I had that dream, but it was funny when I woke up.
I am thinking seriously about emmigrating eventually. I would very much like to live in North America or indeed Canada. Beautiful houses, and some land, for some chickens and some duckies. That is all. Oh and of course some dogs.


Oh AND. I'd just like to say, My carbon footprint is miniscule, I recycle everything and also I recycle food that is left over to contribute to compost. I walk to almost all places, and I use public transport, I do not own a car and I havent flown in a plane for 5 years and have only flown on 3 occasions. DO NOT give me grief over the environment, I am a model citizen. I do not expect to be berated about the Earth, and what I'm doing about the climate change. I am happy to eat meat and enjoy it. I do enough and more for the Earth. I do my best. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment