Saturday 19 December 2009

STARZ

Going out to Le Pub tonight, seeing some people that I like to hang with =) no drinking though. Especially for Chris, who has made my entire top floor of my house smell like pure ethanol just by being present haha.. oh my. Bless him.

He came in and wobbled and said "BEAR! I wanna marry yoooou" I looked in disbelief and said "no you're just drunk bear"
he replied "no no no, SOBER MOMENT NOW. I'll tell you when I'm sober in the morning too!"

Needless to say, it was NOT a sober moment hahaha and indeed I was correct. He becomes Mr Commitment when he's drunk, its quite sweet. Except when he's standing in the bathroom saying ""WHERE AM I!?" (In the bathroom) "BUT WHERE!!" (In my house) "WHERE IS THAT!?" (cardiff!) "oh yeah..... HANG ON WHERE AM I AGAIN!?" and so on. haha it was amusing to say the least, I wish I had taken pictures. I'm really happy he had a good time, because he's needed it for a long long time.

I'm packing up some stuff right now, to take to Chris's house so I can stay there for a while. =) It'll be a welcome change to see him everyday, I shall feel thoroughly spoilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment