Tuesday 22 December 2009

to clarify...

I had a massive rant earlier..
When I said about people liking bands I've never heard about.. I meant the people who lord it over others. Like for example.. "OMG you dont know THESE!? Where HAVE YOU BEEEEN?!" (said in a mean way)
And I did not mean "Hey have you heard these guys? No? Well I think you'd really like them!" (said in a nice, share-my-interests way) I like that, I like knowing about new music, I do not like feeling like I'm a loser or not knowing an obscure band.

I have eclectic tastes, so I know about random stuff but I dont think others are less "cool" than me because they dont get what I'm laughing about.

Right, NOW I'm done. I'm such a grouch. haha

I'm currently sat in the sun, a patch of sun that is usually reserved for cats, but there are no cats, just me! So I'm warming myself.. watching some television. man.... I swear the dog just laughed at Scrubs hahahah I seriously think that just happened.

Ahhh, I'm glad I'm young and free. And not feeling like I am tied down, I am looking forward to the future, and thinking about moving to foreign lands!

No comments:

Post a Comment