Friday 18 December 2009

How does one become a teacher?

I've been secretly playing about with that idea for a long while, I havent even told Chris, I'm a little embarrassed because it doesnt sound like me to want to do that sort of thing..

I always thought I'd just end up working doing something that hauls in money, but I want to do something that benefits people. And as much as I have protested in the past, that I'm no fan of children, I'm finding that I actually quite like them. Especially the little ones. Smaller packages, with less issues. I dont know what I'd do if I met a kid who was as terrible to deal with as I was when I was in school. But the little ones, I get on with. My sister Libby, shes one cool kid, she's so smart and funny. And I like chatting to her, even though she is a mere seven years of age. She has a lot to say!

I may look into teaching.

eeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment