Wednesday 16 December 2009

DIRGE

My my my, yesterday was a downer! Hmmm, lets getback up to scratch... I'm not impressed with myself for yesterday's posts. But it was good to get them out!

I had a dream last night/this morning, that I was hanging out with an old friend again. Just doing old friend stuff. This cant happen in real life, we dont speak anymore, but I woke up feeling kind of wistful. On any other day, I'd use the word "hate" for this person. But there was no hate in my dream. Maybe it was subconscious, and I just want the horrible things to go away, not actually my friend back. But still, really weird.

Last night was a bit sketchy, I didnt sleep too well, except when Chris was spooning me, but he gets uncomfortable and doesnt know where to put his arm that he's lying on.. so he moves. And then I lose the sleepy comfy space. I woke up to him rubbing my tummy, because I must have been making squeaky worried puppy noises in my sleep again, apparently I do that when I'm having a bad dream. My hero!

I cooked stir fry last night, it wasnt as nice as usual, but Chris really enjoyed it so that's kind of all that matters really. I concern myself with cooking a good meal for my working man! And I made lunch too last night, so we wouldnt have to fuss with it later on in the evening. He did all my washing up though, so we're totally even.

I love that we can stay in the same house for ages and not get annoyed. I consider it "flat practice", getting ready for the big move in February. I'm so excited. I didnt think he'd ever want to move in with me, but hey, here we are! =) I adore that boy, he's such a sweetie pie to me. And he's gorgeous to boot, so that's a fantastic bonus! =P

I think I'm happy. What a strrrrrange concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment