Thursday 17 December 2009

Breakfast

I'm eating croissants. They are clearly are the breakfast of Kings! Well, I hvae no actual idea if Kings eat them. But they should.
Listening to Ingrid Michaelson. Oh, I love this woman. She sings the songs of my heart, I swear it.
Just working on my ideas of the Fashionable Af'fayre on the 9th of Jan.. me and Siobhan are procurring a stall and will attempt to sell our wares. I've got two essays to write... And I just do not want to do them. I hardly ever get a creative surge as of late, I kind of dont want to stop myself while I feel like it. Cos the wind could change and I could get lazy again. And that is no fun.

I know I should kind of put uni first, but creativity is so so important to me, and I think its good for me as a person, damnit!

So there.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment